Dr Tom Hamilton & Dr Clinton Float will be travelling from Perth to the Kalgoorlie area in May/June 2021.
We weren’t able to get the numbers for a March trip, so our visit will be postponed to May/June – dates to be confirmed ASAP.
Bookings are now open for horses located in:
- Southern Cross
NOTE: We understand there is a camp/clinic in Kalgoorlie on the same weekend as we’ll be there. We plan to see people attending the camp/clinic on Thurs/Fri and everyone else on Sat/Sun. Please indicate on your booking whether you’re at the camp/clinic or not.
Bookings are also open for horses located in the following areas, but they will need to bring their horses to Kalgoorlie:
but appointments will only go ahead if there are sufficient numbers.
- Travel Fee $40 (per horse)
- Routine Dental $215
- Oil Drench $90 OR Preventative sand drench $90
- Plus a wormer $20
- Vaccination $60
- Package including all the above $385 (5% saving) or $395 with wormer.
- Microchip $80
Payment is expected on the day of the appointment, in cash or by EFTPOS.
If you cancel your appointment after Mon 8th March at 5pm, a cancellation fee of $150 per horse will apply.
To cover travel costs, a $40 travel fee is charged per horse, not per owner as it covers the cost of travel from Perth.
Dates & times
Bookings close at midday on Friday 5th March 2021.
Appointment times will be confirmed by 5pm on Monday 8th March 2021.
How to book
- Complete the form on this page with the details of your horses.
- You will receive an automated confirmation once your details have been received.
- If you need to contact us before bookings close, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.