Bookings are now open for horses located in:
- Merredin – 12th August
- Southern Cross – 12th August
- Coolgardie – 13th August
- Kalgoorlie 14th-15th August
Bookings are also open for horses located in the following areas, but they will need to bring their horses to Kalgoorlie:
Appointments will only go ahead if there are sufficient numbers.
- Travel Fee $40 (per horse)
- Routine Dental $215
- Oil Drench $90 OR Preventative sand drench $90
- Plus a wormer $20
- Vaccination $60
- Package including all the above $385 (5% saving) or $395 with wormer.
- Microchip $80
Payment is expected on the day of the appointment, in cash or by EFTPOS.
If you cancel your appointment after 5pm on Tuesday 10th August 2021, a cancellation fee of $150 per horse will apply.
To cover travel costs, a $40 travel fee is charged per horse, not per owner as it covers the cost of travel from Perth.
Dates & times
Bookings close at 5pm on Friday 6th August 2021.
Appointment times will be confirmed by email before 5pm on Monday 9th August 2021.
How to book
- Complete the form on this page with the details of your horses.
- You will receive an automated confirmation once your details have been received.
- If you need to contact us before bookings close, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
** If you booked a month or so ago for the trip we were planning in May/June, we will send out a confirmation during the week to see if you still require a booking **